The stuff up.

By Josh Lama
You know, I had a not so good week this week, but one of the things that have happened to me yesterday was that i was sent to the Non-Sport room. Pretty much this could be anything from a good quick few hours of doing not a lot, or a detention.

Yesterday it was a detention. We were there for two hours. I've never been to afternoon detention but, I'd believe that they were let off at about 4:30 or so. Now school finishes at 3:15, so it would be 1hr, 15min. Again, we were there for 2 hours! Two Hours!

Now I'm only angry of how the teacher made Non-Sport. Non-Sport is not a detention, it's a place go if you stuffed up, but it's also a place for people who can't do sport.

I'm angry, but i forgive the teacher. We don't do enough forgiving in this world, and we should do more. let's be strong in our faith, and be more like Jesus.

See you soon.
Josh.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?