Josh Lama's Blog for Advent 19-24

Category: , , , , , By Josh Lama
Man, I haven't updated for 6 days. I'm most looking for people looking at my blog, which havent been that much.
Amd so I give you 6 things to look for. (P.S. Blogger doen't want do work, so it'll go 20-24, then 19.)



http://jesseayers.com/audiopages/jericho_audio.php
Coolest piece ever! This is better experienced that listened to. You will need firefox though.

So Today (Sunday) we did Carols and Lessons at our church. That was quite fun. I was in the choir, and I enjoyed singing some lesser known carrols.
Read some of the Story's of the first Christmas, and read each word, and understand some key elements, and little details, that throw out the Christmas that we know.
Don't you just love theese graphics that I'm posting up?

Just something Cool.

See you tomorrow.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?